Posted the 11th day of October in 2010 by Riley.
Casio Japan has announced a new Red Bull F1 Racing team limited edition chronograph. This Edifice watch has the Red Bull logo on the face and comes with a special stand and photo display. It will be released on November 30th in Japan with a price of about $365 USD. Casio continues their fifth year of sponsoring the F1 team with drivers Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel.
|Casio Edifice EF-550RBSPJ Red Bull Limited Edition|
- "Red Bull" logo on the dial at 12.
- An original design on the dial. A superimposed image of an engine cover metal plate.
- One of the six dials has retrograde needle back and forth from side to side / 20 second measurement.
- Disc with three colors represented in red and blue Red Bull time of day.
- "Red Bull" machine "RB6" comes with picture stand and watch stand.
- Waterproof: 10 ATM water resistant
- Stopwatch: 1 / 20 second measurement, 60-minute
- Other Features: Date, 24 hour display
- Accuracy: ± 20 seconds per month difference
- Power source: SR927W
- Battery life: 2 years
- Dimensions: 50.8 × 45.1 × 12.1 mm
- Weight: 181g
- Retail price: $365 USD
For more information: http://www.casio.co.jp/release/2010/1005_ef-550rbspj/